Reminders for the month of September:
1. School begins on Wednesday, September 4th.
2. The first 3 days of school, September 4th, 5th and 6th are an 11:50 dismissal for Kindergarten.
3. On Friday, September 6th grades 1 through 8 will be attending the first mass of the year. Kindergarten will be attending mass next month.
4. Monday, September 9th is the first full day of school. Dismissal will be at 2:30.
5. Thursday, September 12th will be our Open House Night at 6 p.m. All parents are asked to attend. There will be a note regarding this soon.
6. On Friday, September 14th the Kindergarten supply fee of $55 is due. Please do not combine this with other school fees. It should be placed in your child's folder in an envelop with your child's name and class on it marked "Supply Fee".
7. On Tuesday, September 17th, the "Let's Find Out" magazine fee of $11 is due. This should also be placed in an envelop in your child's folder marked "Let's Find Out" fee.
8. On Friday, September 20th we will have our first school N.U.T. day. This stands for No Uniform Today. On N.U.T days children may come to school out of uniform if they donate the required fee (usually $1 or $2). There will be another N.U.T. Day on Friday September 27th. On this day, we are also collecting for the church food pantry.
9. By Monday, September 23rd all required Kindergarten supplies (paper towels, tissues, etc.) should be in. All of the supplies should have your child's name on it so we can keep track of who we need to collect from.
Homework for the month of September
This month homework will be given on these day:
Monday the 16th, Tuesday the 17th, Thursday the 19th, Friday the 20th, Monday the 23rd, Tuesday the
24th, Wednesday the 25th, Thursday the 26th, Friday the 27th and Monday the 30th.